Dhoni announced his retirement? - CrickCell 24

Breaking

Friday, May 24, 2019

Dhoni announced his retirement?

Dhoni announced his retirement?




Age now 38 Still perfectly fit Can run like any young player. Sometimes they are rated as well. I am talking about India wicketkeeper Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The World Cup was the first time that the World Cup ended. Let's get back to England from the national team at Zarista Altairi.

Now it has been suggested that Dhoni is the only one. On his video posted in Instagram, Dhoni said, "I want to share my secret with you all. I always wanted to be an artist from an early age. I would dream, I would paint. Anyway, I played a lot of cricket. For that I decided, now my time has come to hand over the work that I wanted to do.

This video becomes viral in just a few minutes on social media. This is the idea that the former Captain is going out But the question is whether he will retire after finishing the World Cup or playing a match on Indian soil.

Captain Cool has kept it in the middle of nowhere. If you want to know, we will have to wait a few more days for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment